How to WTF!
WTF! (Work The Future! Today) is our radical problem-solving system that reliably produces surprising, ingenious answers to your most troubling questions and exciting opportunities... when you need to:
- When you need to solve to a better place.
- When you or your clients have a problem that seems too big or a solution that just doesn’t seem right.
- When you, your clients, or your clients’ clients need to break free from the status quo.
- When you aren’t even sure what the problem is, it’s time to WTF!
WTF!—to blast away from the status quo, changing things from how they are to how they could or should be better—going beyond the usual and expected.
Our three-step system guides you to overcome the biological urge toward group-think and the ROI-focused obsession with safe-think, so you can achieve game changing solutions and lasting impact... to go from your Old Story of what was to your New Story of what will be.
We call the third step Practice, but they could all be called Practices—the more you WTF!, the better you get:
- Purpose / Why + Why Not?
- Place / Who + Where?
- Practice / What + When?
- Dare to make a difference. Reframe your story and challenge for a bigger, better solution.
- Find fresh inspiration. Foster curiosity and invite serendipitous connections.
- Expand what’s possible. Trick your brain into thinking outside the lines.
- Gain insights through being intentional. Give form to ideas for the future so you can clarify and collaborate.
- Discover what works. Experiment and learn so you invest precsious time and resources in the right place.
- Achieve impact sooner. Build the momentum to plow through uncertainty and get the right results.
The way we solve problems is broken as we're trapped by techniques and assumptions of a prior era. Challenges are emerging at an ever-accelerating rate and we struggle to find the imaginative answers we crave. And, even when we do, biology and culture conspire to obstruct our progress. But there's a work around.
After all, we wrote the book on it. Literally.